Strong. Lightweight. Stable.
Deckorators Vault Decking
$7,076.00 – $19,884.00
Our Vault family is made with patented Eovations™ technology, which provides the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio and has virtually no thermal expansion or contraction. It’s powerful, stable and doesn’t absorb moisture. Plus, the durable polymer cap stock won’t stain or fade. The Eovations technology inside Deckorators® Vault™ allows the decking to be lightweight, but creates a fiber-like structure inside, similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength. The lightweight boards are easy-to-handle on the job site and have similar properties to PVC; however, unlike PVC and other composites, Vault won’t splinter, sag, chalk or crack. Overall, deck installation and maintenance are improved with our brand new premium deck boards.
- Delivers the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio
- Can be installed in or in contact with the ground or water
- Won’t splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry’s best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Now available in 8″ for fascia and stair risers (comes in all Vault colors and in white).
Barbecue Nook, Chop the Corners, Corner Entry, Traditional Rectangle, Traditional Square, Traditional Square Offset, Two-Way Exit
|Size [W x L]||
10' x 10', 10' x 12', 12' x 12', 12' x 16', 16' x 16', 16' x 20', 8' x 10', 8' x 12', 8' x 8'
ALX Classic, ALX Pro, CXT Classic, CXT Pro