“Traditional Pergola” Base package includes:
- 100% S4S Western Red Cedar #1 Grade, finely sanded, kiln-dried, or Pressure Treated Pine.
- Easy-to-assemble kit, pre-cut, pre-drilled
- Two sides of the structure feature (2) 2″ x 10″ Top Header Beams.
- 2″ x 6″ decorative corner braces add strength and stability
- 2″ x 8″ Mortised (Notched) rafters with decorative tails,
- 2″ x 4″ top runners square cut. (Decorative cuts available upon request.)
- Rafters and top runners spaced 16″ apart on center
- Nominal 6″ x 6″ posts (actual 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″) anchored to your surface
- Galvanized steel post anchors will last decades
- Post height of 8′-0″. Head clearance of 7′-2″. Structure height of 8′-9″ (Standard Package)
- All hardware included in the kit
- Shop drawings for you to review and have us edit to your preferences. Use these to obtain HOA or permit approval.
- Easy-to-follow assembly manual
- Ongoing support from us to guide you through assembly if necessary
- Canopy-ready design
- 5 year warranty for installation and workmanship. 2 year warranty on material. Certain restrictions apply. Please refer to warranty documents.
- *Additional shipping costs apply on kits shipping to the West Coast. Please see preliminary checkout pages for amounts.* FREE SHIPPING 60 MILE RADIUS OF 66214 ZIP CODE.