It is never too early to start thinking about getting your outdoor space ready for those outdoor parties. Warmer weather is on its way. Use these quick cleaning tips to start your giving your outdoor space some elbow grease to be ready for that first barb-e-que.
- Get rid of the grime now for a carefree outdoor living season. Move all of the furnishings out of the way, clear all of the cobwebs, leaves and debris. Afterward, tackle the stubborn grime with an environmentally safe cleaner. We like Simple Green or Biokleen.
- Kill Concrete Stains. Nix all of the stains, mold and mildew on the concrete without the scrubbing with the addition of a cup of household bleach to your cleaning solution. Please be careful not to hit any colored surfaces with this as it will cause discoloration.
- Wash and Seal Wood Furniture. Any wood furnishings including your deck should be sealed regularly to keep it looking its best. Be sure you clean first before you use your sealer.
- Perfect your Pergola. We recommend that you use a gentle cleaner such as vinegar and water with a good ole kitchen mop should do the trick. For any hard to remove spots add a dab of Dawn dish soap to you vinegar mixture.
- Clear Leaves and Tree Branches. Trim back your tree branches away from your pergola and deck to avoid the leaf collection and potential damage to be caused by trees and inclement weather.
Are you thinking about a deck or pergola upgrade this spring? Call our offices and schedule an appointment to see our showroom options.